Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years. We had a very busy end of December. Saw family in LA and even went to Disneyland. I can't believe it is already the 9th. I am already back into to the swing of things at work. Working on new menus and promoting new items. I am also planning Aurora's birthday party. I am using the services of some of the vendors I have won giveaways from last year. Not sure I will have too much time to blog other than the occasional giveaway entry. After the party I will post pictures and links to the vendors I had worked with. We are doing a Dinosaur themed party and I hope everything turns out well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I like the idea of a dinosaur themed party

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by