Friday, September 21, 2012

Easy Fall Burlap and Flower Wreath



Yes, I have yet another burlap project for you all. I am  happy to report that I am finally out of my stash of burlap that I bought from Mindy Mae's Market. I have made 2 wreaths, a memo board and my mother in law made cones for wedding flowers for her nephew's wedding (the same one that I made the paper flowers and banner for).

Today's project is a simple fall wreath made with a FloraCraft wreath form, burlap, and fall colored fake flowers.


First I wrapped the burlap around the wreath form.

 Then I removed the flowers from the stems and began to hot glue them to the burlap.
 I used a low temperature glue gun. I am forever traumatized by getting burned by a glue gun set on high.

 My little helper was again very pleased with this project.


See Vanessa Craft

Skip To My Lou

Love Bakes Good Cakes

4 comments:

  1. What a fun wreath! I love the burlap with the bright colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna, thanks for coming by my blog! Following you now from Happy Hour Projects. Really cute wreath! Feel free to link up at my Friday link party anytime you like! :)

    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wreath. I've been looking for some inspiration to add a wreath to the front door. I definitely think I need to head in the burlap direction. Thanks so much for sharing such a great project at our blog's link party this week!

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by