Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic

This is one of my stand by recipes. Only 4 ingredients and super easy to make. I use Alton Brown's Recipe from Food Network. I change it a little bit and only use chicken legs and thighs. It seems to cook faster that way.

First you preheat the oven to 350. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with a 2 tablespoons olive oil and brown on both sides in a wide frying pan or skillet over high heat.
  Remove from heat, add oil, thyme, and garlic cloves. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.

Before I put it in the oven.
After baking for 90 minutes.    
Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna.. this is Terri of Two Pink Peas. Thank you for hopping over to Scapper In The Making and letting her know that Two Pink Peas sent you. I feel so bad that you only have 2 followers..now 3 when you include me. But, I LOVE to help fellow bloggers and so I would LOVE to post about you on my blog if that is ok with you. You deserve to have more followers. It is hard when you first start a blog and then to get followers and it takes lots of time. I really appreciate you going to that blog and letting her know that I sent you. So I would love to post about your blog on my blog (actually my 2 blogs..both are called Two Pink Peas just with different urls) so we can maybe get you some more followers. If you have anything that I can post about that would be awesome.. if not that is ok too. As soon as I hear from you I will post about you right away. Thanks so much for your support and I want to pay it forward and support you as well. Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this recipe...thanks for sharing. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by