Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Fun





Deer just 20 feet from out campsite.

Me and my tired little camper.
I can't believe it is the middle of October! Last time I checked it was still summer! We have been super busy, as usual.  It is the 16th and we have already gone camping and to the pumpkin patch.We also took a San Francisco Bay Cruise during fleet week with our St. Supery wine club. We could not have asked for better weather!











I even got a little time to make a Halloween wreath. I went to Michaels and I got some spiders and some ribbon. I even used some Divine Twine to string together some bats that I cut out with my Silhouette.



I have a really busy week coming up at work, 2 big evening receptions. I usually work 6:30 to 4:00, so it is going to be a long week!

1 comment:

  1. Are you from the Bay area too? Looks like you are really taking advantage of the great Fall weather to partake in some fun activities. I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by