Thursday, November 17, 2011

One of those days....

Have you ever had one of those days that when you woke up in the morning that you wished what happened the day before was just a bad dream? Today is one of those days for me. I got into a little car accident yesterday and it was my fault. I didn't hit anyone and I am fine. I just took a turn a little too fast out of a parking lot trying to go around another car and hit the curb on the other side. Boo and Mah. I am still waiting to hear how bad the damage is and if I can get a rental. Luckily A wasn't in the car...I was in a rush to go get her from preschool. Not sure if I am going to get a rental. Luckily the hubs and I can carpool since he just works an exit away. This has put a damper on work since I am supposed to be driving around checking in rental deliveries for our big Thanksgiving event here at work tomorrow. At least I am thankful that I am ok and wasn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by