Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 10 Things That You Didn't Know About iPhone Cases





I love my new iPhone5!  This is my first smart phone EVER! I totally believed that I was going to be the last person on earth ever to get s smart phone. I never thought I was going to get one, until one day my husband casually surprised me with it. Of course, I was ill prepared and carried the darn thing in a sock until I went out and got a case (or 2). Now I totally need to get a third case.  Shutterfly has these awesome personalized cases like this one:

                                                         

and


Talk about protecting your phone in style and creativity! 

I also found found this cool inforgraphic over at Shutterfly. 
I fall into #7


Shutterfly iPhone Cases Infographic
This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by