Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Did Over the Weekend

I am having an incredibly busy week at work with daily catering for a group of 200 on top of regular craziness. Here are some pictures of what I worked on over the weekend. When I get some time I plan to post a tutorial and recipes.

I brought out both Silhouettes and the Cricut Expression. I started off with the Expression but it was tooo slow! Then I tried the Cameo but I had some technical difficulty and had to switch to the SD. Since I had 8 1/2 by 11 sheet music it cut perfectly.





I got some very lovely flowers from Farmer's Market along with some edible flowers...Squash Blossoms!


I also made beer battered fish tacos for the first time. They turned out AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by