Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cochon 555 and some Craftiness

On Sunday, June 5, Jason and I went to Cochon 555 in San Francisco.  A contest of sorts to help family farms responsibly raising heritage breed pigs sustain and expand their businesses while educating communities nationwide about the tasty payoff of supporting these farmers. Here is some information on Cochon 555: http://www.cochon555.com/menu/mission/

So, in honor of the occasion I decided to make a shirt using my new Silhouette and a Cricut cartridge. Yes, leave it to me to combine two of my favorite things....pork and crafting.




This is my first project with the Silhouette and it worked out great.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... pork and crafting, huh? Well, sounds like a neat event and fun that you made a t-shirt for it!

    I'm glad that you started your blog again! Will be following you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Be sure to head over to my blog today...you don't want to miss it. www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by