Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ongoing Project

Oh boy, two posts.I took some pictures of my Disney scrapbook pages. We took Aurora to Disneyland for the first time after Thanksgiving. We all had a wonderful time and we took lots of pictures. That is when I decided to try out scrapbooking again. I bought myself a cricut and then an expression and I slowly started putting things together. The key word is s-l-o-w-l-y. With working about 50 hours a week and cooking almost every night, there really isn't much time to be crafty. Food is my passion and my art. I have some really crafty friends and I am intimidated by the stuff they put together so sometimes I don't even feel like trying to scrap. Here are my simple little beginner pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by