Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A few little things

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to the long weekend. I might not go into work on Friday so I can spend more time with Aurora and Jason. A little more time to craft would be nice, too. I have my Silhouette and 2 new Cricut cartridges to play with. I am kind of attached to those silly little cartridges and I don't mind having 2 machines. I just have to trouble shoot my SCAL3 because my Silhouette doesn't want to cut with it. I might just download MTC. Here are a couple of cards that I made with both machines.
Card made with Silhouette
Card made with Cricut Expression

1 comment:

  1. I wished I had a cricut... I cut most of my embellishments by hand. These are soooo cute. I saw your comment over at Scrapper in the Making her 7 day giveaway and saw that your "Followers" were as lonely as mine so thought I'd pop on over and become one for you... but it is not working right now so check me out and follow me and I will be back and hit follow on yours!! Hope to be friends! pendrasplace.blogspot.com (And check out twopinkpeas.blogspot.com she is great, tell her I sent you!)

    ReplyDelete

© The Epicurean Crafter. Powered by